Jump to main content

Old Hickory Credit Union

Making a Positive Difference in our Neighbors' Lives


Where are my statements

Where are my statements

Where are my statements?

Old Hickory Credit Union is in the process of upgrading our E Statements portal. During the upgrade process you may not have access to older statements at first.  Please note we are working diligently to complete the upgrade as quickly as possible.

While the upgrade process is being completed, should you need statements older than what is currently available in your documents list, we will provide them to you free of charge.  To request statement copies you may use any of the following methods:

1. Send a secure message via online banking.
2. Contact our Member Service Center at 615-847-4043 or toll free at 800-998-4043.
3. Stop by any of our branch locations.

After the upgrade process is completed, you will have a maximum of 24 months of archived statements readily available in your documents list.  

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to provide our members with better service methods.